Red Castle Cocoonababy Nest
Click image for gallery
Product Code: One Style
Availability: In Stock
Red Castle Cocoonababy Nest Summary
Originally developed in Marseilles, France by Daniella Salducci, the Cocoonababy Nest is designed to enable newborns to make similar movements to those made inside their mother's womb. The Cocoonababy will accompany your baby during every sleepy moment, at bedtme or naptine, at home or away, by providing the ideal environment for peaceful sleep and optimum physical development.
Features & Benefits
- Enveloping shape of the ergonomic nest allows your baby to lie in a semi-foetal position which helps to reassure baby and promote deep sleep. The contact with baby's shoulders and arms against hte cocoon limits the effect of the Moro ('stratle') reflex, preventing unnecessary disturbances during your baby's natural sleep cycles.
- A combination of supportive and reactive foams allow baby to move freely and safely (unlike memory foam) and limits the risk plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome).
- The cocoon's slightly inclined position helps prevent and relieve symptoms of gastric refluc and colic, while the positioning of the hips and knees are ideal for baby's physical development. When baby is awake, the slight incline also encourages interactions between you and your baby, as they don't stare directly up at the ceiling.
- The cocoon 'wedge' is repositionable with simple velcro fastenings and can be easily adjusted as baby grows, then later removed when it is no longer necessary.
- The Cocoonababy is a perfectly hygienic foam mattress that can be protected by removable, breathable and washable covers:a waterproof protective cover nad a fitted cotton sheet (both sold seperately)
- Suitable from2.8 kg until approximately 4 months old.
- Can be used in a cot or cradle with sides at least 39cms in height (or at least 20cm highter than the nest).
Our Shipping Policy
Ciguena Bebe aims to have goods delivered within 2-3 working days from date of purchase to most destinations in Australia. Delivery may take up to 7 working days for remote locations. Delivery to most Tasmanian destinations is overnight. Please allow up to 28 working days for products that may not be in stock as our online stock levels lag behind our store ones. We will contact you via email in the event of an item being out of stock.
Shipping is calculated based on the total weight of items purchased and the delivery location. Large items such as cots, prams and car seats will be charged based on cubic kilograms.
Once goods are received by our carrier, the risk of loss and title pass directly onto the customer. If the destination address is unattended at the time of delivery, the costs associated with re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer. Ciguena Bebe is not responsible for delivery received by unauthorized persons.
Price Match Guarantee
Ciguena Bebe will price match any online or local competitors prices according to these conditions; Competitor must be based in Australia; Competitors price must be current and available for us to view; Competitor must have item in stock; Product must be a standard item that Ciguena Bebe stock; We do not match liquidations, auction sites and sellouts; Product must be identical; All price matching needs to include freight and delivery costs; Verbal and written quotes will not be accepted; No further discounts apply to price matching; Product must be boxed and brand new - display stock is not included; Price match policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ciguena Bebe promotion and/or offer; Price match is only available at the time of purchase; Ciguena Bebe reserve the right to refuse a price match; This policy can be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.
6 Month Layby
Ciguena Bebe offers a massive 6 month layby term with only an initial 20% deposit. You can layby your products using one of the following methods;
At checkout, use the pay by direct debit option. Write 'Layby Option' in the comment area provided and proceed. After concluding your checkout, calculate 20% of your cart total and deposit this amount into our account using the bank details provided. Please make sure you label your deposit with your online internet reference order number.
Call us on (03)62 725657 and we can process your layby via the phone.
Just ask to layby your products when shopping with us in store.